This is a comment about great service!
I found this service on facebook because one of my friends like her page.I loved her pictures.
I was a very controlling client and went as far as getting examples of poses and emailing them to her. She was atually pleased with the poses and our styles matched perfectly. I really love pearls and forgot to bring some and she let me borrow hers!!! I brought lots of props and she tired to use them all as well as she took additional pictures such a family and single shots.
i went in for maternity and got everything I asked for. This was atleast 20 different poses just maternity and additionals that she did to make me happy. This was a great experience. She is even donating a free session to the early childhood conference I am attending.
Seems she donates to great causes!!!She even posted a sneak peek on facebook for us!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Photography Session
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "I ordered a 16 x 20 canvas two years ago for my son. It has warped badly (I have a new home). I contacted Lifetouch and they would..."
- "Received my kids school pictures today,the class photo that was taken,they had cut off half his face cause they placed a very tall boy in front of him! My daughters and..."
- "Elemental Solutions St.Louis MO My experience with these *** artists goes like this. Before payment, after first payment, after 2nd payment, they quit before the 3rd payment when I started pointing..."
- "Sept 30,2019. I saw a commercial for the Comfort Click Men's Belt. I was going to get one for my brother in law. I called the number advertised.got an automated..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."